Learn how to make the best Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie in this easy summer drink recipe.
Smoothies are one of my favorite breakfasts because they’re so easy to make. Since we don’t have air conditioning, we rely on fans and cold drinks like this Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie to keep us cool on hot summer days.
The addition of chilled coconut milk is what makes this smoothie so special. It’s important to check the can you choose to make sure when you shake it, it doesn’t swish around. You want a nice solid sound so you know you have a nice chunk of coconut cream in there.
It’s that smooth, creamy goodness that makes this smoothie so decadent. And when you whip it up in the blender, it gets a light, fluffy texture at the same time – it’s pretty amazing.
The combination of mango and pineapple with the coconut milk makes me feel like I’m sitting by the pool at a resort, even when I’m at home on my couch. To switch up the flavors, you can use pretty much any frozen fruit – peaches, berries or any combination your heart desires. Or simply try my Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe, which is just as easy and delicious!
Mango Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie Recipe
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk - chilled overnight
- 10 ounces frozen pineapple
- 10 ounces frozen mango
- ½ cup pineapple juice - optional
- Place the chilled coconut milk (the entire can), frozen pineapple and frozen mango in the blender. Turn the blender on high (or smoothie mode) and blend the ingredients together until they're whipped and smooth. If you need to, slowly add the pineapple juice to the blender, just until you get the consistency you want. You may need a bit more or less pineapple juice, depending on the cream to water ratio in the coconut milk you used.
- Serve your smoothie with straws on a hot day and enjoy!