These DIY Shamrock Flameless Candles are an easy St. Patrick’s Day dining table centerpiece. Learn how to make this simple craft using dollar tree supplies.
We like being creative and making crafts from dollar store supplies, so we created this easy St. Patrick’s Day Flameless Candle Craft for you. It can be used as part of a centerpiece on your dining table or even as a nightlight.
Since this kids craft uses window cling stickers, you can replace them with different stickers for different holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Valentine’s Day. Or you can reuse the glasses or jars for other purposes when St. Patrick’s Day is over.
St. Patricks Day Flameless Candle Centerpiece Craft
- Green clover window cling stickers
- 2 flameless taper candles - with batteries
- 2 glasses - or jars with smooth sides
- Green sand
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cleaning cloth
- Use the rubbing alcohol to clean any stick residue from the glasses before starting. Pour the green sand into the clean jars or glasses. The sand will hold the flameless candles in place.
- Put the window cling stickers on the jars however you want.
- Put the flameless candles in the jars or glasses. Test them to make sure they work first. Your centerpiece is ready to use on your table for St. Patrick's Day.