This Strawberry Spinach Salad is such a delicious meal on a warm spring or summer day! Now that the weather has warmed back up and berries are in season, be sure to give this salad recipe a try!
Strawberry Spinach Salad is one of my favorite salads to whip up on a warm summer day. Even though we got a bit of snow last week, I am still enjoying Spring. I posted about dinner salads previously, but I also love a good salad for lunch!
The first time I saw strawberry spinach salad was at a health food store in San Diego, I thought it was weird and wasn’t sure if I wanted to try it. However, my curiosity got the best of me, so I ordered some to go for lunch.
I was pleasantly surprised by how well the flavors of strawberries go with spinach and goat cheese. I have ordered the same salad many times since, and I love making my own salads at home as well. This recipe for strawberry spinach salad is very easy to make at home, and it’s more affordable and you know what is going into your dressing (so many prepared dressings include GMO soy or canola oil).
Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe
- Chop the strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- In large bowl, mix the baby spinach with the organic strawberries.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds and crumbled goat cheese over the top of the spinach and strawberries.
- Right before you're ready to serve the salad, drizzle the simple homemade dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- This recipe makes 4 servings.