Our DIY Relaxing Tea Foot Soak recipe uses epsom salt, essential oils and tea leaves to soothe and soften sore feet.
Soaking your feet in warm water feels so soothing, especially when you add a few extra ingredients. Epsom salt is soothing and it can help soften skin and soothe cracked heels.
Tea leaves have great benefits for the skin too. It can help with acne, shrink pores, tone and moisturize dry skin while also tightening fine lines and wrinkles.
It’s also really great for stinky feet. The tannic acid in tea is has properties that can reduce foot sweat and stink.
In addition to using this Relaxing Tea Foot Soak on your feet, you can also use it as a bath soak to give your full body the same benefits of the epsom salt and tea.
Relaxing Tea Foot Soak
- Mixing bowl
- Glass storage jar
- Combine Epsom salts and tea in a bowl.
- If you want to add essential oils, add several drops to the epsom salt and stir until evenly dispersed.
- Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
How to Use
- Add a few scoops to warm running water.
- Soak your toes and enjoy!
- If you want to use it as a bath soak, add the whole recipe to your tub.