Now that the Farmer’s Market is back in full swing, I am enjoying all of the fresh local fruit – especially the berries! Raspberries are my favorite berry, followed closely by strawberries, and I love incorporating them into desserts.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, so if I’m going to cheat on being dairy free it’s usually with something yummy like cheesecake (I always make sure to take a digestive enzyme first to help digest the dairy). I love desserts that come portion sized so that I don’t overindulge, so these Raspberry Cheesecake Mini Jars are perfect!
If you don’t have small jelly jars, you can pick some up on Amazon.
Raspberry Cheesecake Mini Jar Ingredients
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 3 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 24 jelly jars (4 oz.)
- 1 cup of graham crackers, crushed (or use these gluten free graham cracker crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons of organic cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each of your 24 jelly jars.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Blend with a mixer.
- Add each egg one at a time, blending well on low speed.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each jar - it should be enough to fill the jar just below the top (save a little room for those fresh raspberries!).
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Centers will set. Cool and refrigerate completely.
- Add your fresh raspberries on top right before serving.
*Makes approximately 24 servings. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store in the refrigerator with the lids on up to 1 week.
Pin It for Later
This post contains affiliate links