Last Updated on
Zoë is back with her second blog post. This time she created a fun and easy St. Patricks Day craft for you. She created this St. Patrick’s Day Flamesless Candle Centerpiece all on her own. We went to the dollar store and chose her supplies. I’m so proud of how well it came out! If you’re looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft for you or your kids to do, you’re going to love this one!
Celebrating St. Patricks Day
St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday that is celebrated every year on March 17th. It’s a day to celebrate St. Patrick. St. Patrick’s day isn’t only celebrated in Ireland, it is also celebrated in the United states.Some of my dad’s family comes from Ireland so we celebrate St. Patrick’s day. Every St. Patrick’s Day we wear green and eat cabbage, potatoes, and corned beef.
Making a craft for Patrick’s Day is a fun way to celebrate. That’s why I created this easy St. Patrick’s Day Craft for you. You can use my flameless candle centerpiece on your dining table or even as a nightlight. My sister and I put them in our room and they look really cool.
Since I used window cling stickers, you can replace them with different window cling stickers for different holidays or re-use the glasses or jars for other purposes.
Easy St. Patricks Day Craft: Flameless Candle Centerpiece
- Green clover window cling stickers
- 2 flameless candles (with batteries)
- 2 glass jars or cups with smooth sides
- Green sand
- Pour the green sand into the jars or glasses. The sand will hold the flameless candles in place.
- Put the window cling stickers on the jars however you want.
- Put the flameless candles in the jars or glasses. Test them to make sure they work first.
- Use them as a St. Patrick’s Day centerpiece or even as a nightlight.