Are you searching for natural headache remedies that work? Try making these soothing DIY bath bombs to wash your head tension away!
Headaches can come out of nowhere and put you down for the count. Did you know that one in six people suffers from headaches regularly? If you're one of those people, you aren't alone.
I never used to get headaches in the past, but I've been getting them more frequently as of late. That means I've been toying around with all sorts of natural headache remedies.
While I love this DIY Headache Balm, sometimes it's nice to dip into a warm, relaxing bath too. So I put together this recipe for soothing bath bombs.
When you give this natural headache remedy a try, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below!
These Soothing Bath Bombs are Natural Headache Remedies
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 3/4 cup non-GMO cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 3 teaspoons witch hazel
- 1 teaspoon green mica powder
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- Small glass spray bottle with water
- Put all of your dry ingredients into a large glass mixing bowl and mix until well combined, being careful to make sure no clumps remain.
- Pour the almond oil, essential oils and witch hazel into a small glass mixing bowl, then whisk until combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- The mixture will start fizzing as soon as the liquid touches the dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork (or your hands) until everything looks like it's well combined and somewhat moist.
- Prepare your silicone molds and use a spoon to fill the molds halfway. Using a silicone spatula, press the mixture into the molds firmly.
- Spray each mold with a small bit of water (one spray) and press down again to make sure they're firm.
- Using too much water will cause the bombs to lose their fizz (and start growing out of control). If you don't press down firmly enough, the bath bombs will not hold together.
- Divide the remaining mixture into the molds and again press down firmly. Spray the top with water and press down again.
- Close the molds, and allow them to sit on the counter for twenty four hours to set before removing from molds.
- Makes 4 large ball bath bombs or 9 cupcake style bombs if using silicone cupcake molds.
Do you have any favorite natural headache remedies?
Pin This Headache Remedies Post for Later