Learn how to make this natural DIY Cuticle Cream. It will leave your nails feeling divine while the orange and lavender essential oils provide a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
If you haven’t been in the habit of taking care of your nails, you’ll find that using cuticle cream regularly will help keep your cuticles and nail folds looking great. It feels really good too.
I like to exfoliate my hands before using the cuticle cream. They are super soft and smooth that way!
Ready to pamper your hands with a nice manicure? Whip up a batch of this DIY Cuticle Cream with lavender and orange essential oils and get to it! The scent is divine!
Lavender Orange DIY Cuticle Cream
- Add the shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax pellets and almond oil to a double boiler. If you don't have a double boiler, you can place the ingredients in a glass bowl placed in a pan of hot water. Heat over medium, stirring frequently, until the ingredients are melted and clear.
- Remove the pan (or bowel) from the heat, then whisk in the essential oils.
- Pour your DIY cuticle cream into small glass jars right away. If the mixture solidifies, just put it back on the heat until melted then pour into the glass jars. Allow it to cool completely before capping.
- Take a small amount of the DIY cuticle cream and apply to each nail cuticle and around the nail tips.
- Massage your fingers and nails for 20-30 seconds, then gently push each cuticle back with a manicure stick. You can use a cuticle trimmer to trim excess cuticle, if desired.
- Use warm soapy water to remove excess cream.