Learn how to make the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake in this easy recipe. This shake is great after workouts or as a meal replacement.
Protein powder is such an easy way to get extra protein in without adding a lot of time to meal prep. My favorite way to protein powder is in my Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake recipe.
It’s the perfect post-workout meal because it sticks with you and you don’t feel hungry 30 minutes later.
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and delicious for after your workouts, give this Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie recipe a try.
Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 scoop protein powder - chocolate or vanilla
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder - or cocoa powder works too
- Ice - to taste
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately while icy cold.