This time of year, I love having pretty candle holders around the house . If you do too, be sure to check out my DIY Ice Crystal Candle Holder and my DIY Cinnamon Stick Candle Holder tutorials. This year, I made a simple DIY Prism Christmas Candle Holder.
While this Christmas Candle Holder has a very beautiful, high end look, it’s actually extremely affordable to make yourself! They would look great around your house this Christmas season and could even be used as part of a centerpiece arrangement.
This is a simple Christmas craft and makes a great gift idea too! Who wouldn’t love to receive one of these DIY Prism Christmas Candle Holders as a gift? You can also choose different colors to customize this craft for any holiday or season.
DIY Prism Christmas Candle Holder
Are you looking for a fun DIY Christmas Candle Holder craft? This homemade Prism Christmas Candle Holder looks expensive, but it’s very affordable to make!
- Start by emptying your glass beads onto a flat surface and separating the colors so you can create a pattern.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue a row of glass beads to the top, all the way around. They stick in an unbelievably short time, so take your time because if you make a mistake, they are nearly impossible to remove). Placing them in rows will ensure that you have enough room since the stones may not be all the exact same size.
- Continue adding rows, working from the top down, until you have reached the bottom.
- Take a look to be sure no glue strings are hanging around, and remove any if necessary.
- Add a votive or tea light candle and you’re done!
- Enjoy your beautiful Christmas Candle Holder.