The August Ecocentric Mom Box is here! As always, the girls and I dove right in and started exploring the contents. They always go straight for the snacks and can hardly wait for me to finish taking a picture of the box before they’re grabbing for whatever snacks were featured that month.
I always go straight for the beauty and personal care products. I was excited to receive natural mascara and nail polish brands that I haven’t tried yet! Those 2 items alone have a $23 value, so I was really happy with this month’s box.
This month, the products totaled somewhere in the $65-$70 value range! And remember, EcoCentric Mom boxes only cost $21 per month, so that is a really great deal! I highly suggest trying EcoCentric Mom if you haven’t yet!
Here’s a list of what was in the August Box:
- Pure + Remedy Gentle Hydrating Moisturizer & Vitamin C Concentrate Facial Moisturizer (4 trial size containers included; $15.00 total value). I tried one of the moisturizers and it was very nice. After I use of my current moisturizer, I’m going to give these a try.
- Possum Hollow Farm Soap (travel size included). I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m amassing quite a selection of natural soaps to try from my EcoCentric Mom boxes!
- Suncoat Sugar Based Natural Mascara ($14.99 value). I am super excited to try this mascara. I’m currently using another natural mascara and don’t want to open this one until the other one is gone since natural mascaras expire quickly.
- Moontime Tea’s Organic Fertility Blend (2 samples included; $19.99 for 30 bags). While we are not planning to have any more kids, I like the herbs that are in this blend: red raspberry leaf, nettles, red closer and peppermint (all organic).
- ips All Natural Chips ($1.59 to $1.99 per bag; 2 bags included). These chips are made with corn flour and egg whites, which I thought was an interesting combination. I didn’t try them since I’m sensitive to conventional egg whites, but the girls really liked them (Brian did not).
- Suncoat Girl Nail Polish ($7.99 value). We got a pretty pale pink in this natural nail polish. I’m planning on having a nail painting party with the girls this weekend – they’ll be really excited!
- Untrash Compostable Bags (assorted bags included). We haven’t used these yet, but they would be great for anyone who is bagging up leaves this fall who wants to easily move them to their compost bin without having to throw away any bags.
- Truebar by Bakery on Main ($1.89 per bar). This bar was really good. I kept it all to myself since it was gluten and dairy free. It’s also non-GMO!
- MacroLife Naturals Coco Greens and Berri Reds Nutrient Rich Super Foods (2 samples of each included). The girls said the berry one was very tasty (we mixed it with almond milk), but very sweet. They haven’t tried the chocolate one yet.
- $10 gift card for The Keeper or The Moon Cup. Great for anyone who is thinking of trying a new menstrual cup. I have one I love already though.
- $5 Instagrad Gift Card. Nice bonus to help you get started saving for your child’s college fund.
If you’d like to give the Ecocentric Mom subscription service a try, use code ECOMOM3OFF and get $3 off a monthly subscription!
Read My Past Ecocentric Mom Box Reviews