I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Brother. The opinions in this post are my own.
Since getting involved with essential oils, I have accumulated a ton of roller bottles. I am constantly mixing up blends (like Mama’s Stress Buster). It’s so convenient to have everything pre-diluted, and it’s much easier to apply as well.
Unfortunately, I definitely lacked organization when creating all of these roller bottle blends. Most of my bottles didn’t have labels and were scattered around the house. So anytime I needed one of them, I’d have to open each one up and smell them until I found the right one. Luckily I could differentiate each of the smells.
Since January is National Get Organized Month, I decided it was time to get more organized with my essential oil roller bottle storage. So we gathered some washi tape that matched our roller bottles and a Brother P-Touch labeler and sat down to not only label our roller bottles, but to make them pretty and organized too.
This is a simple enough project that you can even get your kids involved. I found that it made both of the girls even more excited to use the oil blends that are made for each of them once they got to decorate them.
Here are directions on how to label and organize your essential oil roller bottles.
- Brother P-Touch label maker
- Laminated labels
- Washi tape
- Essential oil roller bottles
- Lip stick organizer
- Create labels for each of the roller bottles using the label maker. You can even add special icons to some of your labels to make it more fun. My label maker has a ton of different character options.
- Apply the labels to each bottle, then add washi tape to each bottle to make them more fun and festive.
- Once they are all labeled and decorated, use a lip stick organizer to store them. This allows you to keep them all in one spot and they won’t fall over this way.
- So simple, right? But it keeps everything much more organized and looks nicer too.
I love how my Brother P-Touch label maker allows me to get more organized. Now I can label all of my bulk spices and foods that are in mason jars. I can also use it to help get my kids art supplies more organized.