Last Updated on
Are you looking for fun ideas to dress up your handmade gifts? Learn how to make DIY Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers to personalize your homemade gift for the holidays.
I love giving homemade gifts for the holidays. I’m a huge fan of gifting homemade spice mixes and DIY beauty products like bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, shower melts and body butter in mason jars.
You can add a nice label and ribbon to dress it up. This year I decided to take it one step further and make Homemade Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers.
Note: If you like the mason jars I used, you can get them here.
To make them, you just use the existing lid and ring and dress it up to make it extra fun! It’s a really fun and simple way to dress up handmade gifts for the holidays.
You can choose the figurines based upon who the gift is for. The sky is the limit when making your own Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers!
Homemade Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers
- Mason jar lids with rings
- Clear plastic ornaments (the kind that have 2 halves)
- Small Christmas figurines
- Fake snow (I got mine from the dollar store, this snow works too)
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Start by making sure that your figurines are not too tall for the plastic globe.
- Once you’re sure they’ll fit, glue your Christmas figurines to the mason jar lid and half of a clear plastic ornament to the top of the mason jar ring.
- Add your fake snow to the plastic globe. You can insert the lid into it before you glue it to make sure you’re happy with the amount of snow.
- Once you’re happy with the amount of snow, glue the lid into the ring.
- Use as a mason jar topper for your holiday gifts!
As you can see, this is a super simple Christmas craft that will make your handmade gifts that much more special. I hope your gift recipients fall in love with their gifts!