Hi, I’m Chrystal, the main voice behind Happy Mothering. It’s wonderful to have you stop by!
Is this your first time here? Welcome!
I started this blog back in July 2009 and have published a lot of great content in the last decade. To help you get the most from the blog, I put together this page to help you find some of our most popular content in each category.
Be sure to use the menu at the topic of this page to navigate to all of the content in each category. At the bottom of this page, you’ll also find information on how to join our free newsletter and choose which social media platforms you want to follow us on.
What topics do we cover?
Here are some of the most popular posts in each category you may want to start with.
The majority of our recipes are gluten free. Many are dairy free and refined sugar free. Here are a few of our most popular recipes.
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Slow Cooker Navy Bean Soup
- Instant Pot Carne Asada Street Tacos
- Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
We love sharing unique and tested DIY Beauty products with our readers. Here are some of their favorites.
- Frankincense Whipped Face Cream
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Honey Tea Face Wash
- Shampoo Bars
- 2 Ingredient Blush
As a mother of two girls, I know how important it is to keep young minds active! Here are some of our popular kids activities posts.
- 2-Ingredient Moon Sand
- Netflix Kids Sing Along Shows
- Rainbow Shaker Wand
- Non-cartoon Family Movies on Netflix
- Meditation Bottle for “Time Out”
Cleaning is a fact of life, but many store-bought cleaners can be harmful to our health. Learn how to make some of our popular DIY cleaning recipes.
Gardening & Sustainable Living
We like to be conscious of our footprint on this earth, so we try to live as sustainably and naturally as possible. Here are some of the topics we cover.
- How to Regrow a Sprouted Onion in Your Garden
- Why We Use Glass Water Bottles
- Best Essential Oils for Gardening
- Compostable and Recyclable K-Cups List
- Breeding Mealworms for Chickens
We believe in parenting by intuition. We should all be able to parent our children as they deserve as individuals. Here is some of our most-read family content.
- Why Breastfeeding Moms Shouldn’t Use Lanolin
- Why Food Dye May Cause Behavioral Issues
- Why Children Who Brush Their Teeth Still Get Cavities
- Breastfeeding Tips to Increase Milk Supply
Crafts & DIY
I’ve loved being crafty since I was a young girls. I’ve been sharing some of my favorite crafts and DIY projects, like these popular tutorials.
- Map Mason Jar Ring Ornament
- Baked Clay Essential Oil Diffuser Necklaces
- Natural Wax Melts for Wax Warmers
- Peanut Butter Free Bird Feeders
- Chakra Painted Rocks
Join Our Free Newsletter
Want to stay updated on new content and related cool things? Sign up for our free newsletter.
Connect with us on social media
Is your social media feed bogged down with a ton of information you’re not interested in? We only post valuable content our followers are interested in!
- Follow us on Pinterest if you like pretty pictures
- Follow us on Instagram if you like to be inspired
- Follow us on Facebook if you like fun topics
- Follow us on Twitter if you want to talk
- Follow us on YouTube if you want to watch
Or follow us on every one of our social channels to get the full Happy Mothering experience!
Learn more about Happy Mothering on our About page.
If you’re interested in working with Happy Mothering, check out our Work with Us page.