The Instant Pot makes brewing tea so fast and easy! Learn how to make the best Ginger Peach Iced Tea in 30 minutes in your favorite pressure cooker!
I loved making sun tea when I was a kid, but now that I’m an adult, I’m all about time savings. Time is limited and valuable, so we’re always looking for ways to cut time down on tasks so we can have more time for fun. Fortunately, there’s a faster way to brew tea.
The Instant Pot can be used for many things, but did you know it can be used to brew tea? It’s a great tool for making large batches of iced tea this summer!
Best of all, you can infuse your tea with your favorite flavors when you brew tea in the Instant Pot. One of my favorite flavors is peach and my girls adore ginger so we decided on Ginger Peach Iced Tea for this batch.
It came out so delicious! The flavors pair really well together. If you’re not a huge ginger fan you could leave it out and have a plain peach tea, but we like unique flavor combinations.
Are you ready to beat the summer heat with a refreshingly fruity iced tea? Grab your Instant Pot and get ready to start enjoying this tasty beverage in under 30 minutes!
Instant Pot Ginger Peach Iced Tea
- Add the filtered water, black tea bags, cut peaches and fresh ginger to your Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and lock it into place. Switch the venting valve to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting on normal for 5 minutes.
- When finished, allow pressure to release naturally (NR) for 10-15 minutes, then do a quick release (QR) to allow the remaining pressure to escape.
- Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine mesh strainer to remove the solids. Pour the remaining liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher. (If you don't have a heat resistant pitcher), leave the ginger peach tea in the pot until it's completely cool, but complete the next step while it's still warm.
- Sweeten with honey, to taste, and stir to combine. Cool before serving over ice with peach slices and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. Enjoy!