Learn how to make a low carb dinner using Chicken and Swiss Chard. This easy recipe is quick to make and tasty too.
Are you looking for a good Swiss Chard recipe to use up this beautiful leafy green vegetable that our CSAs love to share with us this time of year?
Sauteeing Swiss Chard along with other greens is a nice way to enjoy it as a side since it’s packed full of nutrition. But you can make it a meal by adding more yummy veggies and some protein.
This Swiss Chard & Chicken dinner recipe is very simple to make, and it’s a great way to use up the bounty of summer produce that we’re getting from our CSA every week.
Low Carb Chicken and Swiss Chard Recipe
- Add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in to a frying pan or wok and heat it on medium heat.
- Cook the chicken until it's lightly browned (10-15 minutes).
- Toss in the red bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash and yellow onion, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Swiss Chard and cook only until it begins to wilt.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper to taste, then remove from pan and serve while hot.