Making ornaments can be fun, but saving money on making those ornaments and getting rid of some old broken crayons can be even better. This simple ornament will have you excited to make more and more in different shapes!
- Heat the oven the 350° F.
- Cut the broken crayons down to desired size and remove all paper.
- Place the unwrapped crayons in the baking forms of your choice and pop them in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crayons have melted.
- Remove from oven and place the ribbon, made into a loop on top.
- Allow to cool and remove from the form. It should just pop right out!
- Paint or write on the front in any way you choose, or embellish with ribbons, jewels and stickers to make it unique.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and enjoy!