Garden herb cream cheese dip.
I have a confession. I love dips. Any kind of dip. I especially love dips I can use with my favorite veggies. Ever since I discovered I can have dairy as long as I avoid grains, I have been loving me some cream cheese again. Yum!
What better way to indulge in cream cheese, than packed with lots of beautiful, fresh herbs? Add in your favorite organic veggies – whether they come from your garden or CSA – and you have the perfect, delicious snack or appetizer! We have so many veggies each week from our CSA that I need an excuse to eat them up. I love veggies on their own, but they’ve even better with a yummy dip 🙂
If your garden is overflowing with veggies and herbs this year, give this garden herb cream cheese dip a try. I have a feeling you’ll love it as much as we do!
Garden Herb Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces (1 Package) of organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic kale, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon organic fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic basil, chopped
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Your favorite organic veggies
- Place the room temperature into a large mixing bowl. It’s very important for it to be at room temperature or it won’t mix well.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and combine thoroughly.
- Add in the chopped herbs, sea salt and black pepper and combine.
- Refrigerate your garden herb cream cheese dip until you’re ready to use it.
- Gather an assortment of your favorite veggies and slice and dip to your heart’s desire.