Our gluten free Instant Pot meatloaf recipe is healthy and easy to make, even if you’re new to pressure cooking and short on time.
Meatloaf is one of my family’s favorite meals to eat during the colder months because the oven heats up the house nicely. However, with warmer weather here to stay for the next several months, we’ve been making more of our favorite recipes in the Instant Pot.
After a little bit of trial and error, I think we’ve come upon a delicious Instant Pot Meatloaf recipe that won’t heat up your house more than need be. And it’s a lot easier to clean out the Instant Pot than the entire oven when the grease starts splattering. I hate cleaning the oven!
If you’re looking for the best and easiest Instant Pot Meatloaf recipe, give this one a try and let us know what you think!
Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Grease a 6" cake pan or springform pan. If you use a springform pan, make sure you line the outside of the pan with foil as well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce, onion and garlic.
- Place the ground beef and ground pork into a large mixing bowl, then use your hands to combine them.
- Once it's well combined, add the egg, BBQ sauce, onion and garlic mixture to the ground meats, then use your hands to combine everything really well.
- Transfer the meatloaf mixture to your prepared pan and press it in evenly using your hands.
- In a small mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, combine the rest of the BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar, ketchup and tamari.
- Stir until well combined, then spread half of the sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Place the trivet in your Instant Pot and add 1 cup of filtered water.
- Place the meatloaf pan on the trivet and secure the lid of the Instant Pot.
- Set your Instant Pot on high pressure for 30 minutes on manual. Use a natural pressure release.
- Remove the pan from the Instant Pot, transfer the meatloaf to a plate and top it with the other half of the ketchup mixture.