Do you want to know the easiest way to cook corn on the cob? Learn how to make delicious Instant Pot Corn on the Cob. You’ll never make it another way!
What foods do you think of when you think of summer barbecues? Hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, cole slaw and corn on the cob. The classics, right?
Growing up, we always boiled the corn on the cob when the grill was in use. It definitely tastes great that way, but it takes so long for water to boil – especially at the altitude we live at.
The amazing thing? You can make Instant Pot Corn on the Cob in even less time than artichokes! No need to wait forever for a big pot of water to boil. No need to make sure the corn stays submerged. Just toss it in and eat in about 10 minutes.
And it comes out super tender, evenly cooked and delicious too. Next time you pick up some corn on the cob, try making it in the Instant Pot.
How to Make Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
- 4-6 ears of corn (choose organic)
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons pastured butter
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add the water, milk and butter to your Instant Pot.
- Remove the husks from each ear of corn, then add the corn to the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and set it to sealing.
- Select Manual, high pressure, for 2 minutes.
- Allow the Instant Pot to release the pressure naturally after the corn on the cob is finished cooking.
- Remove them from the Instant Pot, transfer them to a serving platter, rub with butter, then add sea salt to taste.
Let us know how your Instant Pot Corn on the Cob in the comments below.
Pin This Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe for Later